- New-User Guide
- Shipping & Delivery
- After Sales
- Taxes, Customs & Duties
- Policies & Terms
- Custom-made Service
Our Commitment to Satisfaction
Online purchases require flexibility and support. DearBridesmaid.com understands that and wishes to create a satisfying and enjoyable shopping experience for you. The Return and Cancellation Policies below were written to accommodate customer’s needs and also to address the specific nature of our merchandise. If you can’t find the answer to your questions about our Return and Cancellation Policies on this page, please feel free to visit ourContact Us page for customer service assistance.
General Return and Cancellation Policies
Our Customer Service representatives determine eligibility for refunds and exchanges once customers have contacted us and explained their reason for return. Returning packages without prior approval from Customer Service will halt or delay your return.
All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused and with original tags and packaging. Requests to return items due to quality issues, damage during shipping, color/style/size error or allergic reaction from use must be accompanied by photos or other evidence that clearly shows the problem with the item received. We reserve the right to charge a handling fee on all items returned for other reasons.
Please note that Product-Specific policies apply to the following categories: Weddings & Events (Customized Dresses & Accessories), Shoes.
For all returns, please send us mail to: email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order. Exceptions:
* within 30 days of the date shipped for Weddings & Events (Customized Dresses & Accessories) with quality issues If we shipped you the wrong item: You have the option of 1) exchanging it for the correct item, or 2) returning it for a full refund. Customers must confirm their eligibility for an exchange or return with Customer Service before sending items back.
If we shipped you an item in the wrong color: You are eligible for a full refund. (Perceived color difference due to the display settings of your computer monitor are not grounds for a refund.).
If we shipped you a defective item: You are eligible for a refund or exchange depending on the item category.
If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase: You may be eligible for a return or exchange depending on your situation and the type of item involved.
All of our dresses are made after we received your order. So cancel order in 24 hours after purchase, you can get a full refund. After 24 hours and before shipping, you will only receive 50% of the item cost and 100% postage refund. Orders that have already shipped cannot be cancelled and will be treated as returns.
Exceptions: Cancellations for a full refund are only available within the following time frames:
* within 24 hours of placing all orders for Weddings & Events (Customized Dresses & Accessories)
Beyond these time limits, restocking/processing fees will apply to cancellations.
To cancel an order, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and request a cancellation.
Product-Specific Return and Cancellation Policies
If you’d like to return an item from one of the following categories, please read the detailed policies below:
- 1. Weddings & Events (Customized Dresses, Groom Wear, & Accessories)
- 2. Makeup
Weddings & Events (Customized Dresses, & Accessories)
We understand that ordering a dress for your special occasion is an important undertaking, and our cancellation policy was created with this in mind. However, it is important to note that our clothing and some accessories (including shoes, sashes, and wraps) are made to order, and the materials cannot be reused once the creation process has begun. The good news is that after placing your order, there is still time to change your mind. Please refer to our cancellation and return policies below for details.
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund. - Orders cancelled 24 to 72 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product purchase price. - Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled. If you would like to cancel your order, please send us mail to email@example.com
• When you receive an email confirmation from us, your order is cancelled.
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. Upon the arrival of your package, we encourage you to check and make sure that the dress or clothing has been made to your order specifications. Try on your dress or clothing as soon as possible without removing the tags, altering, or washing the dress. If you are returning or exchanging dresses,clothing, or accessories, please make sure they are in their original condition - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached.
Defective, Damaged or Misshipped Items
Defective, damaged or mis-shipped items are eligible for a full refund. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with photographs clearly showing the problem with the items. If you believe your items were damaged during shipping, Customer Service will need photographs showing the damaged packaging as well as "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier in order to process your refund.
Sizing or Fitting Issues
As all of our dresses and clothing is hand-sewn and custom-tailored, the finished gown may vary by approximately one (1) inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your item will still fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams to allow minor size modifications to be made easily.
Item is not the size you ordered
Should your item size differ from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, we encourage you to find a local tailor to make adjustments, and we will gladly reimburse you for up to 100% of the product price in tailoring costs. If you choose this option, please remember to request a receipt from your tailor as a copy of it must be provided when requesting reimbursement.
Your item is the size you ordered but does not fit
Dresses or clothing that does not fit properly but fit the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged. As our dresses and clothing is made with additional fabric in the seams, you can make minor adjustments at a local tailor, at your own cost.
Please note: if your order specifications differ too greatly from the final sizing request, resizing may not be possible.
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on DearBridesmaid.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your item and the color shown on screen may not mean that the item is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are confident that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact Customer Service to see if a return or refund is possible.
If your order cannot be shipped by the time originally stated, Customer Service will offer you the option of keeping or canceling your order. Customers whose items are overdue by no more than 10 days can choose to cancel the order and get a full refund, or keep the order and get a 30% reimbursement upon delivery. Customers whose items are overdue by more than 10 days have the option of canceling for a full refund, or keeping the dress at no cost except shipping fees.
Items that cannot be returned or exchanged Personalized and dyed items no returns or exchanges. Return Process
- Contact Customer Service within 7 days of your order's shipment. Include an explanation and photographs documenting the reason for the return. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval from Customer Service.
• When you receive an email entitled "Order Statue Updated-Shipped Out | DearBridesmaid.com," your order has been shipped.
- Once Customer Service has approved your request, please send the item and the completed Product Return Form back to us as soon as possible.
- Once received at our facility, your return will be processed in 3 to 5 business days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two billing cycles for it to be credited to your account. Items returned in unacceptable condition we will not be processed as refunds and will be shipped back to you.